Instagram: I’m following @junniperfoxx,@the_blueboys, @thedogist, @Loki_the_wolfdog, @cutieandthebeast, @pumpkintheracoon. Yes, I know these are all animals.
TV Shows: I just finished three seasons of The Last Tango in Halifax and I’m waffling around between a few other shows, like The Night Of, Peaky Blinders (I’ve heard it’s great), This Is Us, The Mick, and waiting for more episodes of Lovesick. I love British shows. I was very into Luther and The Fall last year, but for some reason I haven’t been able to connect with their latest seasons. I think it’s because I am very tired by the end of the night and my brain doesn’t want anything too dark.
Movies: It’s been awhile since I’ve been out to a movie. I think the last one was Moana. Piper and I liked it because we have been to Hawaii, but there were some parts with a volcano that scared her. The music was lovely. My husband and I are planning watching La La Land on our next date night, which is sometime in 2020.
Personal Favorites: I love my new metallic pencil crayons by Crayola and my Gelly Roll pens by Sakura. My favorites are the sparkle pens, and even though it’s almost springtime I still enjoy my Christmas coloring book by Johanna Basford, who is an incredibly talented artist. The drawings are so whimsical and sweet and they always make me feel cheerful. Piper and I have been working on a few together and she gets excited when I bring out my special pens and books for her.
- Favorite Movie of All Time: Legend, Rudy, Good Will Hunting
- Favorite Comedy Movie: Bridesmaids
- Favorite Romance Movie: Love Actually, Holiday
- Favorite Fantasy Movie: Legend, Labyrinth, Willow
- Favorite Music Genre: Pop
- Favorite Song of All Time: I Can See Clearly Now
- Favorite Book of All Time: The Power of One
- Favorite Author: Stephen King
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Favorite Food of All Time: Sushi, popcorn, peanut butter (not all at once)
- Favorite Candy: Peanut M&Ms
- Favorite Drink: Tea or Coffee I don’t drink alcohol very often.
- Favorite Season: Summer (flip flops!)
- Favorite Day of the Week: Sunday
- Favorite Holiday: Christmas (It’s so pretty)
- Favorite Outside Activity: Walking with my dogs, swimming in a river or lake
- Favorite Inside Activity: Reading, Coloring, Watching TV, playing games with Piper
- Favorite Quote: “You get what you get and you don’t get upset.” This started as something Piper was saying (we don’t know where she got it from) and now we say it all the time too.